5-A INTRODUCTION TO THE HQ PRO-STITCHER $50
Part 1 - Overview
This class is designed to entice new buyers and set the stage for new owners.
HQ Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with an HQ Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here!
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align • Demonstration of the HQ Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
Sunday May 6 9:30am
5-B PROGRESSIVE QUILTING WITH THE HQ PRO-STITCHER $100
All Day Only - Two 3-hour sessions, designed to follow 5-A Parts 1 & 2
After you’ve mastered dropping block designs and quilting edge to edge with the HQ Pro-Stitcher, you’re now ready to expand and strengthen your skills. This class focuses on in-depth aspects of specific functions of the HQ Pro-Stitcher. Learn how to create continuous border and corner designs; easily digitize your own designs using the features under the Record menu; and quilt on-point designs and areas larger than the throat-space of your machine.
• Working with border and corner units
• Managing “wonky” borders and blocks
• Quilting areas larger than the throat-space of your machine • Quilting on point designs, sashings and triangles
• Recording your own designs with HQ Pro-Stitcher